Visit the Balearic Islands (August-September 2015)
Ibiza and Formentera
Book your place now and enjoy a week sailing around Ibiza and Formentera this summer.
Experience the unique adventure of getting to know the islands from a very different point of view by sailing around them while, at the same time, improving your sailing skills.
Cruising area: Ibiza and Formentera
Duration: 1 week
Price: 600€ per person
What are we going to do?
Boarding and landing will take place on the island of Ibiza on the assigned day. The exact place of boarding will depend on the meteorological circumstances and the port where our previous guests chose to disembark.
- In the southern part of the islands such places could be the “Playa de Ses Salines” or the ”Cala Porroig” which are both situated very close to the airport (15 minutes by taxi).
- In the east, there is “Bahía de San Antoni”, also very attractive because of its port and anchoring area. There are buses connecting San Antoni to the airport.
The day you come on board, all crew members will put money into the kitty to pay for the victuals (food and drink etc.) for the week.
During the week, we will be cruising along the beautiful coastline and visiting small coves, in some of which we’ll also stay for the night.
Our skipper is going to take you to the most exclusive and secret spots only accessible by boat.
The price includes:
- Boat and skipper.
- VAT, insurance for the boat and its occupants.
- Fuel for the sailboat and for the motor of the tender.
- One filling of the boat’s water tanks per week.
- Gas for cooking.
Not included in the price are:
- Expenses for berthing in ports or reservation fees for boys.
- Transfer from your home to the boat on Ibiza and back again (plane, taxi, etc.).
- Additional fillings of the water tanks.
- Victuals (food and drink).
- Upkeep of the skipper on board the boat.
“MERYFORT”, Oceanis390 sailboat, 10,57m. long, built in 1.992
Passenger capacity: 6 + the skipper. There are three cabins with double berths, a sofa in the salon which can be converted in to an additional bed and 2 showers/heads (toilet).
- Measures: length 10.57 meters, beam 3.90 meters
- Sails: a roller-furled head-sail and a mainsail with battens
- Comfort below deck: salon-dining room, fridge, cooker and oven, kitchen equipment, sink.
- Comfort on deck: awnings, a bimini, a collapsible table in the cockpit, an exterior shower and a boat ladder.
- Current: 220 Volt-socket (only works in port), 12 Volt socket (like a car cigarette lighter) powered by the batteries on board.
- Inboard motor: Mercruiser 50 HP.
- Electronic devices: VHS, GPS, Radar, Plotter, AIS, RBLS
- Tender with outboard motor.
The skipper on board of MERYFORT:
David is a sailing enthusiast who knows the Balearic coastline like the palm of his hand.
He works as a professional skipper and instructor at the “Escola Nàutica Masnou” where he teaches practical classes to students who are getting their yacht master licence. He has also been organizing trips from the Catalan mainland to the Balearic Islands for over ten years. And, as the skipper of several different pleasure boats, mostly sail boats, he has been working as a professional sailor for many years, navigating around the Spanish peninsula, the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands as well as to Italy and France.
Qualification: Patrón profesional de embarcaciones de recreo (Professional Pleasure Craft Skipper), Capitán de yate (Yachtmaster) and Patrón Portuario (Port Captain).
If you are interested, call us at (+34) 6184.108.40.206 or send an email: