Sail along the Costa Brava for 3 days!
Spend three memorable days sailing on board a 12-meter sailboat along the Costa Brava together with an expert skipper.
Departure: Saturday 30/05/2015 at 10 am from Port Olympic (Barcelona)
Arrival: Monday 01/06/2015 at 7 pm to Port Olympic (Barcelona)
Price: 255€ per person
- The indicated price incluides: boat, skipper, berth in Port Olympic and VAT.
- Not included are: berthing-fees in other ports, fuel, victuals etc.
What are we going to do?
Saturday morning after leaving Barcelona, we will be sailing north along the coast to Costa Brava.
There, we’ll be following the coastal line and after passing the cape of Tossa de Mar, we can drop our anchor according to the meteorological situation in one of the following places: Punta Santa Ana, Cala la Falconera, Cala Fanals, Cala Bona or Cala Giberola until we get to Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
Next to Sant Feliu de Guixols, sailing north, there is S’Agaró, a big, nice and well protected cove, dotted with residencial houses and high class hotels with a long history of famous guests like Charles Chaplin, Humphrey Bogart, Ava Gardner etc. who used to spend long summer vacations there.
Further north there is Palamós, a charming little village definitely worth a visit. North of Palamós there are beautiful little coves where we can also drop our anchor, such as Cala Fosca and Es Castell. The rocks along this coast are very craggy and rugged offering many little coves.
On Monday we’ll sail back to Barcelona.
(Note: This program can be subject to change due to weather conditions or any other reason not within our control.)
“TRINIDAD”, a Jeanneau Sun Odissey 40, 12 meters long, built in 1999
Passenger capacity: 7 + skipper. There are 3 cabins with a double bed each, the sofa in the saloon can be converted into a double bed too and there are 2 showers/heads (toilets).
- Measurements: 12.20 meters length, beam 3.95 meters and draft 1.95 meters
- Sails: 3 main sails, 3 head sails, 1 staysail on a removable stay and 1 spinnacker
- Comfort below deck: Radio-CD-mp3, fridge, hot water, cooker and oven, kitchen equipment, bottom bed sheets and heating.
- Comfort on deck: cushions, an exterior shower, awnings and bimini, sprayhood, loud speakers, electric anchor windlass and electric winch.
- Motor: Yanmar 56 HP
- Fresh water tank for 400 litres.
- Electronics: GPS-chartplotter, radar, auto-pilot, VHF (1 fixed, 1 portable), log, depth sounder and wind transducer.
- Tender with outboard engine.
The skipper of “TRINIDAD”:
Eva, the owner and skipper of TRINIDAD, is not only a lover of the sea but also very competent sailor as well as an easy going teacher and guide.
She has been sailing since she was a teenager and has owned several sailboats. She has participated in many races, taught sailing courses and practical sailing skills to students who wished to get their licence as a yacht master and organized numerous boat trips with many different people and groups.
Qualification: Patrón Mayor de Cabotaje de la Marina Mercante (Master’s Licence in Coastal Trade), Patrón profesional de embarcaciones de recreo (Professional Pleasure Craft Skipper), Capitán de yate (Yachtmaster).
If you are interested, call us at (+34) 622.214.171.124 or send an email: